Has been crashed yesterday so sell it as it is (went straight into another car). It drives and the engine has not been impacted but got a pink sticker from the police. I drove it today and it drives well but will need a new VTNZ WOF to be allowed on NZ roads. It has been a good campervan for the past 5 months and well looked after. The original engine is in really good condition, has been serviced and has no oil leak, never overheated or so.
Here are the details:
– Very low kms: 157421 kms
– Self Contained under new regulation until 2021
– Tires in very good conditions
– Front brakes disks and pads brand new (invoice)
– Has everything inside to go camping: chairs, table, mattress (worth 300$), kitchen, sink…
– The past WOF has been done 3 months ago at VTNZ and passed with success
It can be a good starting project for someone who knows what he is doing and want to sell it back or to use all the part to build a new vehicle
PM for more details, come and see it!!