Selling 2005 Toyota Passo 1.3 G
One NZ owner since imported from Japan. Had this car since 56k kms, it has been reliable and fuel efficient – never had any mechanical issues that I have encountered. I have bought this as a daily driver, and it has served me and my wife very well.
– Recently changed oil and filter @ 89k
– Battery replaced on
– Gunmetal coloured Alloy wheels
– 4 new Nexen tyres (not some Chinese knock-offs) on Oct 2016
– Factory spoiler and front lip
– AVS alarm installed
– Non-smoker vehicle
– Very economical – runs approx 15-16kms per litre (depending on how you drive)
– Car is well-maintained (has receipts of all maintenance works done)
Body is tidy for its age – a couple of marks on front bumper and rear guard (see pics) but does not affect performance. The FOB may need a new battery, have been using the key to start the car. Only selling this car as I have recently moved to a smaller house, which has limited parking space; and unfortunately this car will have to go (I would have kept it otherwise).
It’s a good first car or daily, which has plenty of space. Please NO timewasters and No SWAPs. Car will come with 2 keys and 2 alarm remotes (including AVS docs).
And did I mention is super child friendly, it has 6 CUP HOLDERS 😁😁👨👧👦
Good alternative to: fit, demio, axela, mazda 2, bb, vitz, jazz, swift, corolla, yaris, cube, march, civic, sirion, coltVIEW & CONTACT ON FACEBOOK