It is with a heavy heart that we have to pass on our beloved van to a new adventurer as we are departing New Zealand shortly.
‘Morty’ has been a great companion through our travels, taking us from Queenstown all through the South and North Island. He has 4 wheel drive so no gravel road or hill has been any match for him! He comes with 5 USB ports to charge all your devices, a mini powered hot/cool box between the drivers and passengers seat, jumper cables and a carjack for sticky situations!
Morty’s bed in the rear folds out to be either a single or full double bed. The beds comes with 3 comfortable pillows, 2 cushions, a double sized comforter, 2 single duvets and 2 very soft throw blankets. As Winter is coming up, we figured people may want all of the bedding but anything not needed, we are happy to take to an Op Shop for you!
THE BORING BIT:
• Toyato Lucida 1992
• Only 250xxxks done (Rare to find under 300xxxk nowadays!)
• WOF expires 10/05/18 / Reg expires 12/07/18
• Automatic Transmission
• Electric Sunroof in front and rear of the car (Awesome for lying in bed an watching the stars!)
• Oil and filter change done at 247xxxk by us so still another 7000ks before new oil needs to be put in
• Central Locking
• An AUX cable coming through the tape deck so you can play music from your MP3 device/Phone
• Has 4 spacious storage compartments under the bed and 1 external
As well as a brilliant vehicle, Morty also comes with:
• One Two Man Tent
• Two Sleeping Bags
• One Sleeping Mat
• 20L Water Tank
• Eskey (Coolbox) for keeping fridge items cold
• 2x Camping Chairs & Camping Table
• 2x Hand Torches, 1x Electric Lantern and 1x Powerful Spotlight
• One Camping Stove (3x extra gas cannisters included)
• Two Large Tarps for windbreaking or for to create a rain shelter
• Plenty of tent pegs, bungee cords and string for securing the tarps or for your tent
• 2x Large Saucepans
• 3x Frying pans of varying size
• Cooking Utensils (Spatula, Ladle, Chopping Knives etc.)
• Plates, Bowls and loads of cutlery
• 4x Chopping boards
• A number of books (2x German books, others in English)
• 2x Frisbee Golf Frisbees
• 1x Football
• A Body-Board for wave body surfing
• One Fishing Rod with a box of lures, hooks and quick releases (Caught our dinner plenty of times with this beauty, great money saver)
As well as all these, we can also leave any food we have gathered and not eaten if you want it. We will go through all dates and throw away anything we deem perishable before handing it over.
We will be in Auckland on the 26th of April as we are getting Morty a brand new windscreen and a thorough clean so he be available for viewing from the 27th of April. We are departing New Zealand on the 1st of May so we are looking to hand Morty to a good owner pM to arrange a viewing before we reach Auckland. $3000 ONO.