I am selling my Subaru Impreza (sport wagon)
It’s available from the 15th of April in Christchurch.
It’s very cheap on petrol(7-8l) and is still low millage(187xxx km).
– Subaru Impreza 1997 hatchback
– 187xxx km
– first backpacker generation
– automatic transmission
– new wof (till 30.09.2018)
– Rego (till 20.07.2018)
– oil change done (09.01.2018)
– cambelt done at 128.000km
– very cheap on petrol (1490cc engine)
– Power Moder Driving
– ABS /SRS Dual Airbags
– alloy wheels
– 5 star alarm with anti theft
– 2 keys with 2 remotes
– ice cold A/C and heater works perfectly
– CD/MP3/ Sony player with good sound and remote
– tow bar
– no oil leaks or water leaks
– good condition inside and outside
Including a lot of campinggear:
– 2 tents(2ppl)
– 2 sleeping bags
– 2 selfinflating sleeping mats
– 2 fleece blankets
– 2 chairs
– cooking stove
– lots of cooking equipment
The car runs smoothly and everything is in a good condition.
I drove with the car for half a year through new zealand and had no problems at all. Smaller person(about 1,70cm) can easily sleep in the car. It’s a perfect car for travelling by yourself on a low budget.