Hey trying to sell our Toyota. If you need a cheap second car or for one of your kids this might be the one to go. It was very reliable the past 9 months/20000km for us and it just goes and goes. Hopefully it still has a long life left.
– WOF till 9.10.18, just passed it with no complains
– Rego till 1.7.18
-newer engine with around 155.000km changed early 2017 but the car has 296xxxkm
– cambelt changed at 266.000km
– new battery late 2016
– new front tires late 2017
– new front brakes late 2016
– oil change with new oil filter
– petrol, automatic
– 40l tank and general consumption around 7.5l, so quite economical
– we’ve got all the car documents and receipts from it’s import 2005 until now
– only the rear bench is not there anymore but the back of the seat and all seatbelts are still usable, maybe you’ll find replacement in another scrap Toyota Corolla/Sprinter if you need it or you can just use them in an emergency.