Kia Ora dear future travelers 😊
After 7 months with my lovely van Lucy it’s time for me to give you the great opportunity to experience this wonderful country with this loyal Lady. I’ve never had any mechanical problems and she never broke down on me! A full service was done at 308,5xxkm and after getting new rear brakes she is well prepared to host the second generation of backpackers and to go on further amazing adventures!
So here’s some informations about her:
– 1995 Toyota Estima Lucida
– WOF due on 30/04/18 but will be renewed if you wish
– Rego until 15/06/18
– 2.4 Petrol motor
– About 313.xxxkm
– Sun and moon roof
– Radio with Aux-cable (believe me, even if you’re not interested in this car, make sure you get yourself a car with an Aux cable!)
– Heaps of packing space under the bed
– Bed converts to table and bunks to sit inside on rainy days
– Fairlights to see at night
– Fully equipped with double bed (the mattress is amazingly comfortable!!), duvet, blanket, pillows and bedsheet
– Comes with honestly everything you’ll need for camping: pots, pans, plates, cups, kettle, cooler bags, (sharp) knives, forks, spoons, plates, glasses, plastic containers to store leftovers, bowls, chopping boards, water containers and even a cocktail shaker
– 2 Gas cookers with extra gas canisters
– Also folding table, 3 fold up chairs and solar camp shower
– Tarp to sit under on rainy days or to sit on for picnics & Co.
So if you are interested or if you have any questions just flick me a pm
I’m looking forward to hear from you!