1994 Toyota Townace Van – Self Contained
Grey 2.2L Turbo Diesel
243,000 K’s (~151,000 miles)
WOF until August 2018
Self-Contained Certified until 2020
Selling our beloved ‘Van Diesel’. Bought him in Queenstown last year, decked him out, and he’s been an absolute beauty ever since! He’s ready to go for the right person or duo to take him over and go travelling! (2 seats)
Self-Contained Certification allows you to camp in most places across NZ! This is a really big deal…you’ll find out soon enough.
Only selling him as we’re done travelling and don’t need the function of a fully self-contained van anymore.
Plus, he really likes being on the road, and it seems unfair to spend a lot of time commuting or parked.
Very mechanically reliable – never gave us trouble. No drips underneath and doesn’t use up oil or coolant. Runs smooth, never overheated or caused concern.
Lots of marks on the outside (before our time), we always planned to do some touch-up painting…but you know…been busy seeing New Zealand
Full service records since we’ve had him, timing belt was already done before we got him and is good for another 30,000 K’s.
– Lots of storage underneath bed
– 2 x automatic sun roofs (for those starry nights)
– For those rainy days, bed folds up into couch, with drop-down bench inside for laptop or card games
– Curtains (hand-sewn by my girlfriend)
– Sink connected to fresh water tank, drain connected to greywater storage tank (self-contained compliance)
– Garbage bin & portable toilet (self-contained compliance)
– Big bench and drop-down additional bench for cooking and food-prep
– 2 x gas cookers
– Full bedding, linen, cooking and cleaning supplies, cups, plates and utensils.
– Power windows in front, manual vent windows in back
This van will be in Auckland Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th of April.
Call me on 022 582 0015 to arrange a viewing.VIEW & CONTACT ON FACEBOOK